4 Reasons to Use Bondipix Embroidery and Screen Printing
PRICE: Bondipix works hard to bring our customers the most competitive pricing in the embroidery and screen printing industry, offering promotions throughout the year to help maximize your sales.
CUSTOMER SERVICE: Large or small, all customers matter to Bondipix. Friendly, timely, and helpful representatives work hard to meet our customer’s needs to ensure orders are processed and delivered as expected.
QUALITY: Quality assurance is built into every step of the Bondipix process and our company works hard to meet or exceed our customer’s expectations, not only in quality, but in all aspects of the embroidery process.
DELIVERY: Bondipix strive to meet every customer’s deadline.
Screen Printing is generally used for large-volume promotional clothing such as T-shirts, golf shirts, hoodies and conti-suits. Screen Printing is also done on promotional items such as bags, folders, notebooks and umbrellas.
Actual Screen Printing cost is quoted up-front and is determined by:
- quantity of garments or items
- size of the design (badge, A5, A4 or A3)
- number of colors used
Advantages of Screen Printing:
- Large designs and photos are very cost effective to Screen Print.
- Large volume jobs can also be very cost effective to Screen Print.
- Fine print and small details are printed clearly, depending on texture of of the fabric.
- Designs with shading come out much better than with embroidery.
- Turn-around time is good.
- Shows small words and fine detail better than embroidery.
Any image format can be used to quote, but artwork in vector format is required before printing. Bitmap images (Eg .jpg, .bmp) will give fuzzy edges on the printed items. Some common vector formats are: Corel Draw(.CDR), Adobe Illustrator(.AI), Encapsulated Postscript(.EPS), Vector PDF(.PDF) and Freehand(.FH).
Embroidery is the most popular branding option for clothing and head wear. Your logo is stitched directly onto material through the use of high speed, computer-controlled embroidery machines.
Embroidery cost is determined by the size or total stitch count of the logo, NOT the number of colors as with screen printing. Since embroidery is fully computerized, your logo must first be “digitized,” which is the specialized process of converting pictures into stitches or thread. The digitizer must actually recreate your artwork using stitches. This enables the computer to control the embroidery machine to sew your design.
Advantages of embroidery:
- All fabrics can embroidered, where only smooth fabrics can be screen printed.
- Embroidering small quantities (<30) is usually more cost effective than screen printing.
- Embroidery often outlasts the garment and will not fade or wash away.
- Large letters (names, etc) can be more cost effective than screen printing.
- Embroidery generally looks more professional than screen printing.
Limitations of embroidery:
- Fine print and small details cannot be embroidered.
- Large complex designs are not cost effective when compared to screen printing.
- Pre-made pockets must be unstitched before embroidering, otherwise logo above pocket.
We Embroider on:
- Head wear
- Bags and more
We offer a range of quality in-house industrial embroidery services. As long as we can frame it, we can embroider it. Embroidering a design or logo is one of the most visually appealing and cost effective ways to promote your company.
We only use the highest quality equipment, as well as only the best embroidery thread – ensuring a product that will stand the test of time. We also aim to continually keep abreast of the latest embroidery technology in order to provide you with world class products and services. The price of the embroidery is determined by the number of stitches used to create a design, and of course the number of units ordered.
We also understand the pressure of time constraints and will do everything in our power deliver on deadline within a reasonable time frame.
Pad Printing is the process used to brand small or intricate promotional items. From pens to golf balls and corporate gifts, Pad Printing would in many cases be the branding option of choice.
Your logo is cut (or etched) onto a plate which is then covered with ink. When wiped clean, the ink remains in the recessed areas. A silicone pad is then pressed against the plate, pulling the ink out of the recesses. Then the silicone pad is pressed directly onto the product.
Actual Pad Printing cost is quoted up-front and is determined by:
- quantity of items
- size of the design
Artwork in vector format is required before printing. Bitmap images (Eg .jpg, .bmp) will give fuzzy edges on the printed items. Some common vector formats are: Corel Draw(.CDR), Adobe Illustrator(.AI), Encapsulated Postscript(.EPS), Vector PDF(.PDF) Freehand(.FH).
Advantages of Pad Printing:
- Large volumne jobs can be very cost effective to Pad Print.
- Fine print and small details are printed clearly, depending on surface.
- Uneven or rounded surfaces can be printed.
- Quick turn-around time.
Limitations of Pad Printing:
- Only smooth surfaces can be printed.
- Small quantities (<50) is not cost effective because of artwork and setup costs.
- Prints are normally in one colour only.
- Multiple colours are difficult because special frame must be built to align colours.
- No shading. Solid colours only.
- Sampling is costly because of artwork and setup costs.
- Costing is difficult to understand.
Laser Engraving is the process of permanently marking the surface of an item with a very high intensity light source. The process is driven by computer to attain the most accurate and precise logo definition.
Laser Engraving is divided into 2 main categories:
- C02 Laser which is cutting and marking on organic items (cork, wood, glass, plastic, leather)
- YAG Laser which is used for marking metals.
Artwork in vector format is required before Laser Engraving.
Advantages of Laser Engraving:
- Can brand all metal items.
- Good turn-around time.
- Looks professional and will never wear off.
Limitations of Laser Engraving:
- Much higher cost than printing.
- Only feasible for small items.
- A flat, solid surface is preferred.
- Cannot brand fabrics or plastics.
Dome Stickers are a novel option to encapsulate your logo. They can be made in various shapes and sizes and are normally used on smooth plastic items or applied to nylon bags.
You logo is printed in full colour on a vinyl sticker. The sticker is then covered with polyurethane coating (dome), giving your logo a three-dimensional appearance. The finished Dome Sticker is then applied to the product with an industrial strength bonding fluid.
Stand alone products include: Dome Stickers, Name Badges, Key Rings and Zip Pullers.
Artwork in vector format is required before creating the vinyl sticker.
Advantages of Dome Stickers:
- Full colour print with good resolution.
- Unique branding solution for any smooth, flat surface.
- A great alternative to a 1 colour print on bags & plastic items.
Limitations of Dome Stickers
- Stickers may come off the product.
- Turn-around time. Making Dome Stickers is a slow process.
- Cannot brand uneven or rough surfaces.